Thinfinity VirtualUI helps developers to effortlessly take to the web Windows applications developed with .Net, Delphi, Visual C++ and the like.
We are very excited to announce today the beta build of Thinfinity VirtualUI v2. This version includes several new major features that take VirtualUI to a new level of virtualization and integration.
The main new features in this release are:
- New authentication scheme:
- Support for RADIUS.
- OAuth/2 (Google, Facebook, etc).
- API for custom authentication.
- Support for Single Sign-on.
- Registry and File System Virtualization.
- Session Recording and Playback.