Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ allows you to instantly upgrade and extend the lifespan of legacy Windows Apps without affecting the bottom line
For Immediate Release
WILMINGTON, DE, June 3, 2014—Cybele Software, Inc. announced today the beta-release of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, a new comprehensive remoting solution that enables applications to be delivered as cross-browser, cross-device web apps, without the need of costly virtualization or remoting environments such as Citrix XenApp® or Microsoft™ RemoteApp, hence slashing IT costs and simplifying maintenance and administration.
With this release, Cybele Software, Inc. delivers on its promise of constantly developing flexible, pure web-based remoting solutions. “We developed Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ with the ultimate goal of providing developers an economical yet complete way of prolonging in-house developed Windows applications’ lifespan” said Gustavo Ricardi, president and CEO of Cybele Software, Inc.
With Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, developers can create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to their existing projects built in .Net, Delphi, Visual C++, Virtual Basic or others. Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ allows these applications to be run normally on a Windows environment, or be installed on a Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
With Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, Cybele Software solidifies its standing as the leading innovator of remote software solutions.
– Web-enables legacy Windows Apps with just a single line of code: works with popular Windows development environments and programming languages.
– Dual-platform – Windows/Web: applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
– Zero client setup: no plugin, add-on, or other kind of installation on the client side is required.
– Cross-browser and Cross-OS: works with any HTML5-compliant Web browser, automatically using HTTPS protocol on Android native browsers, Microsoft IE9, and others that still lack support for the WebSocket standard protocol.
– Secure, high-performance web-based Remote Access to applications hosted on a LAN, through a single published IP address, via http(s) and WebSocket protocols.
– Avoids costly virtualization and remoting solutions and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
+ Development machine
– Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 32bit / 64bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
– A development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi 5 to XE6, Microsoft Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, and others.
– The application can use .NET WPF, GDI, GDI+ and limited DirectX calls.
+ Server machine
– Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
+ End-user machine
– Any operating system and/or device with a HTML5-compliant Web Browser.
– Any modern Web Browser (HTML5-compliant) such as IE10/11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
The beta-version of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ is presently available to the public for testing.
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 64-bit:
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 32-bit:
Product Page: https://www.cybelesoft.com/Thinfinity/VirtualUI/
White paper: http://www.cybelesoft.com/docs/thinfinity_virtualui_whitepaper.pdf
Online manual: http://www.cybelesoft.com/helps/thinfinity/virtualui
For more information about Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768 (USA & Canada)