Which z/Scope edition is the most convenient for you?
(1) The z/Scope Anywhere stand-alone version must be used from any HTML5 browser.
(2) The FTP client function is optional for the Classic edition. For a minimal additional investment you will get a full FTP Client seamlessly integrated into the tabbed z/Scope interface.
(3) This feature is available for TN3270 and TN5250 connections only.
(4) All z/Scope editions are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. Older versions of Windows including Windows 98/ME/2000 are also supported.
(5) Need access from anywhere, anytime? z/Scope Anywhere offers an HTML5-based client. However, the server should first be installed on a Windows PC. Users then launch the client screen by entering a corresponding URL into any HTML5 browser. As it does not require any additional plugins or client side installations, z/Scope Anywhere can be used from any device with an HTML5 browser, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and Chromebook devices.