In this article, we will show you how to configure the NOD32 ESET antivirus software to work properly with Thinfinity Remote Desktop.
There are three possible solutions for the antivirus to coexist with our software.
- Exclude the Thinfinity applications from being scanned:
- Open the NOD32 ESET antivirus configuration and go to the Internet Security section. In it, you’ll find the Web and Email tab at the left panel.
- From there you’ll be able to edit the Excluded applications section. You will need to allow the following executable files for Remote Desktop to work:
- Exclude Thinfinity’s IP: Another solution would be to exclude the Thinfinity Remote Desktop IP Address in the Excluded IP address list by clicking that option on the Web and Email section of the antivirus application.
- Disable Network attack protection: Another possible solution for this, would be disabling the Network attack protection (IDS)
If you have any questions regarding the SSL certificate management, please leave a comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.