How to install Thinfinity® VirtualUI
Installing Thinfinity® VirtualU for the first time is pretty simple. It is pretty much a “next, next” installation. There are just a few things you have to take into account. Let’s see check the installation steps:
1. Open up the setup file (previously downloaded from this page), on the first screen just click Next:
2. Click “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and then “Next”:
3. In this screen leave “Thinfinity® VirtualUI Server” and “Development Environment” selected and press ‘Next’.
4. Leave “All components” selected and click “Next”.
5. If you wish to choose a different folder press “Change”, otherwise you can go to “Next” directly:
6. Hit “Install”.
7. After it ends, press “Finish”.
In your start menu, you should have a new icon for “Thinfinity® VirtualUI”.
Given that it’s the first time you use the software, the first screen you will see is:
Select “Get a new Trial Serial Number” and press “Next”.
Fill your name and e-mail address and press “Next”, make sure this PC has internet access, otherwise contact [email protected] so they can provide you with a trial key:
You should instantly get an e-mail with a trial key and will be redirected to the screen below where you can enter this information:
If the registration was successful, you’ll see this message. If not, please contact [email protected]
Hit “Finish” to complete the installation process. Great! Now it’s time to publish your Windows apps!
Explore our other remoting and web-enabling solutions, enjoy our free trials, or request a custom demo HERE. No commitment!