Installing Thinfinity VirtualUI v2.5 for the first time is pretty simple. It is pretty much a “next, next” installation.
There are just a few things you have to take into account. Let’s see check the installation steps:
1. Open up the setup file (previously downloaded from this page), on the first screen just click Next:
2. Click “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and then “Next”:
3. In this screen leave “Thinfinity VirtualUI Server” and “Development Environment” selected and press ‘Next’.
4. Leave “Standard Mode selected and click “Next”.
5. If you wish to choose a different folder press “Change”, otherwise you can go to “Next” directly:
6. Hit “Install”.
7. After it ends, press “Finish”.
In your start menu, you should have a new icon for “Thinfinity VirtualUI”.
Given that it’s the first time you use the software, the first screen you will see is:
Select “Get a new Trial Serial Number” and press “Next”.
Fill your name and e-mail address and press “Next”, make sure this PC has internet access, otherwise contact email@example.com so they can provide you with a trial key:
You should instantly get an e-mail with a trial key and will be redirected to the screen below where you can enter this information:
If the registration was successful, you’ll see:
If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Just hit “Finish” and you’ll see your license registered:
Now it’s time to publish your Windows apps!
NOTE: This is a first-time setup guide ideal for a quick trial. If you need to deploy Thinfinity VirtualUI in a large environment, you should take a look at this guide.