Get the latest Web Terminal Emulator: download z/Scope Anywhere
z/Scope Anywhere it’s a browser based Terminal Emulator which does not require any ActiveX or Java applet to be installed.
It’s a 100% pure Web Terminal Emulation solution, ideal for users that require a multi-OS client.
Reasons to chose
z/Scope Anywhere Web Terminal Emulation
– Terminal Emulator Client compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc
– Support for multiple protocols: TN3270E, TN5250E, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420, and SSH
– Support for running multiple sessions on the same client instance
– Touch and virtual keyboard enabled
– Secure Terminal Emulation; native-firewall friendly
– Centralized and per-user administration of connections
– Real-time usage statistics and comprehensive log file
– Multi-protocol file transfer capability. FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM.
– Screen print feature with four, ink-saving color palette options
– Designed around a new technology standard, guaranteeing simplified long-term maintenance.
z/Scope Anywhere Requirements
– Client: Any HTML5 browser-based client Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and other browsers
– z/Scope Anywhere Server: Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
– Host: IBM Mainframe, AS/400, or Unix
Visit our public demo for a quick trial! (user: demo / password: demo)