Important: This article is closely linked with other 4 articles. You should check this post to see the full picture.
One of the great advantages of using Thinfinity VirtualUI to web-enable your Windows apps is that you can pool your VMs and add Windows instances on-demand.
In order to do so you’ll need to install the License Server Manager, available from this link:
Open the Thinfinity VirtualUI installer. Click on Next:
Select “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and click Next.
Once you are ready to commence, press “Install”.
After the installation finishes, check the checkbox and press “Finish”.
Once the License Server Manager is opened, click on “Add” and “Thinfinity VirtualUI 2.5”.
The Product Registration Wizard will be displayed.
Now you need to select one of the two activation options (Online or Offline).
In order to complete an Online activation, the machine where the License Server Manager is installed must have access to the Internet.
Enter your email and serial, and press “Next”.
If the license is registered successfully, you’ll see the following screen:
If the License Server Manager doesn’t have access to the internet, you’ll to perform an offline activation.
- Enter your serial and hit Generate Manual Key
- Send the Manual Activation Key to email@example.com with the Serial number you want to activate.
- Once we reply back with the Manual License, you need to click on “Next” , and paste your Manual License in the Activate License field:
Now that the license has been successfully registered on the License Server Manager, you need to register the license on the Broker servers in your environment.
Your next step would be: Register your Serial License on the Broker Servers
IMPORTANT: This article is closely liked with other articles:
- Deploy Thinfinity VirtualUI on a Large Scale Environment
- Install Gateway & Broker
- Load Balancing Configuration for Thinfinity VirtualUI
- Pool your VMs and add Windows instances on-demand<- You are here!
- Register your Serial License on the Broker Servers