A new build of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ has been released with several improvements and bug fixes:
* Added support to take Visual Basic 6 apps to web
* Enhanced ActiveX/OLE automation interfaces
* Compatibility with Delphi 2 to XE6
* Fixed .NET assembly not loading interop
* Added strong name to .NET assembly
* Mouse wheel fixed
* Fixed some other mouse-related issues
* Added MDI compatibility
* Fixed some problems with cursor
and a few other ones.
Note for Delphi users: For increased compatibility, we renamed units Thinfinity.VirtualUI.pas and Thinfinity.VirtualUI.AutoRun.pas to VirtualUI_SDK.pas and VirtualUI_AutoRun.pas.
For more information about Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768 (USA & Canada)