Cybele Software, Inc. is proud to announced the release of a new beta build of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, which includes key enhancements and bug fixes.
New Features since Beta 2
– Added Basic DirectX support.
– Added notification when the browser session is closed.
– Favicon is set to the applications icon.
– Mouse and Keyboard hook support
Fixes since Beta 2
– Printer notification status not showing.
– Context menu shortcuts not responding.
– ShowModal allowed to interact with the main window, when a modal windows is active in Delphi VCL.
– TSplitter and TScrollbox components not working in Delphi 7.
– Minimize, maximize and close buttons are shown when debugging in Windows 7.
– Virtual UI user is created and logged in when there is no console session.
– Added DownLoadFile method in .NET libraries which was missing.
– Fixed Access Violation when right-clicking the menu bar for XE2 when debugging in Windows 7.
– Fixed Exception message when trying to access ‘Filename’ property after saving a file with TOpenDialog.
– Fixed disconnection issue when starting an application with the VirtualPath.
– Mouse pointer not refreshing.
– Fixed error when compiling in .NET
– TMS GUIMotion component not being rendered.
– Fixed context menu remaining open issue.
– Fixed issues with dialog not receiving focus.
– Fixed issues with drag and drop.
– Quantum Grid vertical scroll not working.
– Manager closing when the service is not started.
– Fixed issues with the caret.
– Fixed issues with scroll bar.
– Blank screen when connecting through Ajax.
– MDI caption buttons not working.
– Fixed issue when saving a file with no path.
– Vertical/horizontal indicator not displaying when window is resized.
– Window captions clipped at the bottom.
Please uninstall the previous build before installing the new one. We appreciate your feedback and bug report! Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 64-bit:
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 32-bit:
This Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ Beta version is valid until September 30, 2014.
Product Page: https://www.cybelesoft.com/Thinfinity/VirtualUI/
White paper: http://www.cybelesoft.com/docs/thinfinity_virtualui_whitepaper.pdf
Online manual: http://www.cybelesoft.com/helps/thinfinity/virtualui
For more information about Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768 (USA & Canada)