Convert your Windows software to a Web-Based App, in minutes!
Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ enables Windows-based apps to be delivered as cross-browser, cross-device web applications, without the need of expensive virtualization or remoting environments. These applications can be run on a Windows environment, or be accessed remotely from any HTML5 Web browser.
After a long beta period, when we announced the formal release of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, the general reception was remarkable. We truly appreciate all the questions and feedback we received! Your overall response was beyond our wildest dreams.
We also wanted to clarify some lingering doubts we noticed from comments about Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, while at the same time pointing out a few reasons why we believe every Developer should not only try, but definitely adopt this solution in their projects.
Why should you adopt Thinfinity VirtualUI to web-enable your App?
1. It’s free for you! You can web-enable your App without buying any license.
2. It’s incredibly easy and quick to use. Enabling Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ in your application’s project is extremely simple. Just add one line of code to your source code.
3. The app will run unaltered under normal circumstances. You can deploy your app as usual and no one will notice any difference -the code you added is dead code in a normal scenario.
4. Your application will gain a huge value with no extra cost! With Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, under the right scenario, it can be remoted to a web browser and accessed virtually from almost any device! Shouldn’t this new ability bring you more customers?
5. Did we mention it is free? What do you have to lose? Try it… you’ll adopt it!
Things that Thinfinity VirtualUI is not.
1. Web framework: If you want a real web app, look somewhere else!
2. Perfect: If you expect to publish your app on a server in Singapore and pretend that people from Italy would see your app as local, forget it. Try with Microsoft RemoteApp or Citrix XenApp and eventually you’ll find out that they aren’t perfect either!
Try it and you’ll adopt it!
We strongly believe that adopting Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ will be in your benefit: your application not only will run unaltered, but will be also available to more users and customers with no extra cost on your side. It’s nothing but pure benefit for you!
Technical Questions about Thinfinity VirtualUI?
White paper: https://www.cybelesoft.com/docs/thinfinity_virtualui_whitepaper.pdf
Online manual: https://www.cybelesoft.com/manuals/thinfinity/virtualui/index.html