Cybele Software, Inc. is proud to announced the release of a new beta build of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, which includes additional enhancements and bug fixes.
The most important enhancements and bug fixes since Beta 5 are:
* Added detection of ‘cachable’ images.
* Added ability to configure a custom page per application.
* Added browse button to find certificate files.
* Added hints and warnings when compiling VirtualUI_SDK.pas
* Added support for Delphi XE7.
* Added new parameters to DownloadFile
* Fixed cursor on editable field not showing in .NET
* Fixed caret displayed when not editing in development mode.
* Fixed progress bar not showing.
* Fixed ‘404 not found’ message when printing.
* Fixed ‘session ended’ message showing when running a new build.
* Fixed child window positioning when maximized.
* Fixed Access Violation with OpenFile dialog.
* Fixed ‘Connection attempt failed’ error when not setting Virtual Path.
* Fixed artefacts remaining after showing/hiding a TdxDockPanel.
* Fixed prompt for re-submit data message when clicking refresh on the application page.
* Fixed close button drawing error.
* Fixed closing docked-window hang with DevExpress.
* Fixed VirtualUI.OnBrowserResize event not firing when the form is displayed.
* Fixed incorrect color in-between docking windows in TdxDockSite in DevExpress.
* Fixed cursor disappearing when opening HTML pop-ups.
* Fixed icons showing on applications window that shouldn’t.
* Fixed SystemMenu not showing in server mode.
* Fixed right-click on caption bar hangs the application.
* Fixed backspace not working on Android.
* Fixed double click not working on the icon of the application in the caption.
* Enhanced dragging with maximized windows.
* Fixed “List Index out of Bound(0)” error.
* Fixed minimize-restore-close buttons disappearing when maximizing the window in mobile.
* Fixed persistent cache not working in Firefox.
* Fixed remote caption not being updated properly.
* Fixed drawing error with window borders.
* Fixed Upload dialog firing multiple upload of the same file.
* Fixed double cursors in server mode.
* Fixed character input error in Delphi7.
* Fixed non configurable clipboard format.
* Fixed edit caret appearing on the screen randomly.
This Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ Beta version is valid until November 30, 2014.
Note: make sure to uninstall the previous build before installing the new one.
Please report bugs, suggestions and any general feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your feedback and bug report!
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 64-bit:
Setup files for Windows 8/2012 32-bit:
Product Page: https://www.cybelesoft.com/Thinfinity/VirtualUI/
White paper: http://www.cybelesoft.com/docs/thinfinity_virtualui_whitepaper.pdf
Online manual: http://www.cybelesoft.com/helps/thinfinity/virtualui
For more information about Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768 (USA & Canada)