Last Revision: March 2022
1. Personal Information collection.
- Cookies: In an effort to improve the quality of our services, We also track browsing data using cookies or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. When You visit our website, cookies are sent to your browser and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect additional information to track browsing behavior and trends, and to analyze usage patterns on the website. This information could be used to generate customized marketing campaigns and re-marketing campaigns associated with your activities on our website and possible interests.
2. Use of the Personal Identifiable Information (PII) collected by Cybele Software.
- Cybele Software usage: The PII You provide us is used to help us have a better communication with You. For example, We use PII to contact users in response to questions, request feedback about our software and services, provide technical support and send general information about our products. We also aggregate non-personal identifiable information provided by cookies to help us improve our services and customize the user experience. Cookies help us, for example, to understand how the visitors engage with different website sections (such as the help pages).
3. Information protection: We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing technological security measures including, but not limited to, encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a potential breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our service, You acknowledge that You understand and agree to assume these risks.
4. Information Removal: You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting You for marketing purposes. When We send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email. You can also log in to access, review and even delete your navigation data from our website by using the links provided on every page’s footer.
Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125, Wilmington, DE 19808 USA.