We offer full-featured terminal emulation clients starting as low as $46 per seat. Volume discounts available.
Check our Windows and Browser-based client solutions on the table below, and find the best terminal emulator edition for your company.
Download any or all the versions for a 30-day trial. Contact our tech support by email, chat or phone to resolve any doubts regarding the installation or feature configuration.
|Windows Desktop Editions||Web Edition|
|Express TN3270||Express TN5250||Express TNVT||Classic||z/Scope Anywhere|
Download 30-Day Trial
|Web Browser Client|
|SSH 1/2 Support|
|Integrated Printer Emulation|
|HLLAPI Support (1)|
|Screen History (1)|
|Dynamic Toolbars (1)|
|Support for OHIO API (1)|
|Touch interface support|
|FTP Client (2)||Optional|
|Customizable HTML Welcome Page|
|Windows OS Support (4)|
|Chromebook Client (5)|
|Mac, Linux, Android, iOS Client (5)|
(1) This feature is available for TN3270 and TN5250 connections only.
(2) The FTP client function is optional for the Classic edition. For a minimal additional investment you will get a full FTP Client seamlessly integrated into the tabbed z/Scope interface.
(3) The z/Scope Anywhere stand-alone version must be used from any HTML5 browser.
(4) All z/Scope editions are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. Older versions of Windows including Windows 98/ME/2000 are also supported.
(5) z/Scope Anywhere offers an HTML5-based client perfect for all Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Chromebook and iOS users. However, the server should first be installed on a Windows PC. Users then launch the client screen by entering a corresponding URL into any major web browser. As it does not require any additional plugins or client side installations, z/Scope Anywhere can be used from any device with an HTML5 browser.