Web-based remote access to Desktops, Apps & Files on IT and OT Networks
- Connect to Windows, Linux, and Mac Desktops and access applications from any device with a web browser.
- Establish secure connections to SSH and Telnet terminals, utilizing SSL and fortified with TLS 1.3 encryption for optimal data protection.
- Utilize SSL VPN technology to establish secure and dependable access to intranet applications, guaranteeing robust protection for your network infrastructure.
- Access Mainframes (TN3270), AS400 (TN5250), and Unix systems (SSH/VT) using pure HTML5 terminal emulation, without a VPN.
- Implement role-based permissions to define access profiles and regulate user privileges, streamlining security management across your organization.
- Transform individual applications from locally installed products into centrally managed services.
- Webify windows applications with modern digital workspaces.
Fully featured and self-managed.
The entire solution resides in your infrastructure.
- Host Thinfinity on existing on-premises servers or in a private cloud.
- Integrated, secure, and scalable digital workspace solution at the lowest TCO in the market.
- Works seamlessly with existing infrastructure models and identity providers.
A digital workspace that combines any public cloud and on-premises resources.
- Grow computing solutions that evolve together with your business needs.
- Preserve existing investments in legacy infrastructure.
- Adaptable and flexible deployments.
Deliver secure digital workspaces from any cloud.
- Designed to work seamlessly with any cloud or multi- cloud infrastructure.
- Enhanced security by leveraging the security features of cloud infrastructure providers, Thinfinity Workspace cloud deployments are more secure against cyber threats.
- Perfect fit for today’s high-paced environments.
Turnkey solution. Avoid infrastructure costs and deployment headaches.
- Provide a fully-fledged digital workspace with practically zero effort.
- Turnkey solution that includes the setup and management of cloud-based infrastructure, developer environments, and office productivity software.
- Centralize users, applications, and data for better security, compliance, and IT efficiency.
Bring your Own Identity (BYOI)
Thinfinity integrates seamlessly with most identity providers, including Okta, DUO, ADFS, Azure AD, OneLogin, Google, and more.
Our identity security approach allows businesses to preserve existing investments and avoid allocating additional budgets for new implementations. It adds extra security layers and protects the user and your data, enabling native identity providers (IdP) capabilities such as MFA and biometric authentication. Thinfinity Workspace supports SAML 2.0, RADIUS, and OAuth authentication mechanisms. On top of all that, it also provides native HOTP/TOTP server authentication with Google and Microsoft services.
Webify Windows Application
Extended support for Thinfinity VirtualUI within Thinfinity Workspace, offering a powerful solution for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to transform their legacy desktop applications into web-based applications with minimal effort.
Access multiple host systems securely with Thinfinity Workspace’s web-based interface. Upgrade your terminal emulation experience and integrate legacy green screen apps into modern digital workspaces. Access Mainframes (TN3270), AS400 (TN5250), and Unix systems (SSH/VT) using pure HTML5 terminal emulation, without a VPN.
Thinfinity’s proprietary technology has made web-based VNC access incredibly easy. With lightning-fast connection speeds and crystal-clear image quality, Thinfinity has simplified remote access. What’s more, Thinfinity requires no software installation, making it incredibly user-friendly.
Automate cloud application server provisioning. Achieve cost efficiency and on-demand cloud remote access management with Thinfinity Workspace built-in VDI manager.
Manage scheduled and time-based access to all applications, desktops, and files in a secure and straightforward way. Enable trainers, trainees, or trial-demo clients to manage and book available resources on demand or at a fixed set time.
Allow users to access up to 16 virtual monitors per Remote Desktop session. Enable running multiple applications in different locally attached monitors.