Web Terminal Emulation
Web-native Terminal Access to IBM Mainframes, AS/400, and UNIX systems from PC, Mac, Chromebooks, tablets and mobile devices.
User Oriented Design
z/Scope Anywhere leverages the flexibility and portability provided by modern technology devices to enable secure access through an intuitive, Web-based user interface.
Browser-based Terminal Emulator client
Any HTML5-compliant browser will be able to run z/Scope Anywhere client:
- Internet Explorer (since version 9.0)
- and many more...
Cross-browser, cross-operating system and cross-device
- OS independent
- Plataform independent
- Device independent
- VT100,VT220,VT320,VT420,SSH1,SSH2 Telnet Servers.
- The protocols TN5250E, SSL 2/3 and TLS 1 are also supported.
- All the necessary tools for fast and modern IBM Mainframe emulation.
- Run several sessions on the same client instance.
- Slide through the active sessions.
- z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 is fully tablet-ready. Its metro design and support for both touch and virtual keyboards provides a familiar experience to users of smart phones and tablets.
Touch and virtual keyboard enabled
- Seamlessly integrated with mobile touch keyboards.
- Additionaly, virtual keyboards could be launched when necessary.
- The new feature enables multi-protocol file transfer through the FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers integrated in the same common interface.
- Enhanced FTP support for AS/400 IFS and not IFS modes.
- Queue management.
No client installations
- The user only opens a new browser window and starts using z/Scope Anywhere right way.
SSL/SSH encrypted communication
- Support for SSL 2.0 and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology), as well as TSL 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Secure your FTP sessions connecting via the SFTP protocol.
- 128-bit encryption allows users to securely access remote hosts over any network, and safely transfer files between systems.
- Support for SSH1 (Secure Shell), SSH2 security protocols.
Natively firewall friendly
- z/Scope Anywhere Server uses standard HTTPS protocol and ports already opened on any corporate firewall.
Admin Control Panel
- See at any time all users active connections and sessions
- Administrators can disconnect and delete active sessions.
- Allowed users can view real-time usage statistics, including connections per host, as well as a comprehensive log file of connection activity.
Having any questions? Take advantage of our unlimited Pre-Sales Support.
|Integrated Printer Emulation||coming soon|
|SSH 1/2 Support|
|Multilanguage Support||coming soon|
|Screen History||coming soon|
|Centralized User Profiles|
|Local User Profiles|
|Admin Control Panel|
z/Scope Anywhere is based on a 3-tier architecture composed by the Browser, the Server and the Host.
How it works
The remote user connects to the z/Scope Anywhere server using any HTML5 compliant browser. Once the connection is established the server will start interpreting commands to the specific host/protocol and sends back the results after converting the updated screens to native web structures.
Optimize your investment. Pay for what you need.
Which z/Scope edition is the most convenient for you?
(1) All z/Scope editions are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 as well as Windows 2003 Server, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. Old Windows versions like Windows 98/ME/2000 are also supported.
(2) z/Scope Anywhere is browser-based and as a result of that the application is plataform and OS independent. Any operational system or device that supports an HTML5 compliant browser will be able to run z/Scope Anywhere client.
(3) The FTP client function it's optional for the Classic edition. For a small additional amount you will get a full FTP Client seamlessly integrated into z/Scope's tabbed interface.
(4) Requires our free centralized configuration facility for large deployments: Remote Configuration Server, which can be customized according to groups' specific needs. Download it here.
(5) Contact us if you wish to enable SSL tunneling for your Telnet connections.
- OS independent
- HTML5-compliant Web Browser
- Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit / Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit / Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- IBM Mainframe
Use our public demo to take a first look at z/Scope Anywhere. You will be able to connect through the existing connections as well as modify their settings.
http://zanywhere.cybelesoft.com/ (user: demo / password: demo)
You can also create your own private environment on z/Scope Anywhere on-line, by logging in with your google account. This is a safe way to try the product on-line while entering private connections information.
http://zanywhere.cybelesoft.com/google (user/pass: your google account info)
- PC (Windows, Linux OS)
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Your device is not listed here? Contact us