Web Terminal Emulation
Web-native Terminal Access to IBM Mainframes, AS/400, and UNIX systems from PC, Mac, Chromebooks, tablets and mobile devices.
User Oriented Design
z/Scope Anywhere leverages the flexibility and portability provided by modern technology devices to enable secure access through an intuitive, Web-based user interface.
Browser-based Terminal Emulator client
Any HTML5-compliant browser will be able to run z/Scope Anywhere client:
- Internet Explorer (since 9.0 version)
- and many more...
Cross-browser, cross-operating system and cross-device
- OS independent
- Plataform independent
- Device independent
- VT100,VT220,VT320,VT420,SSH1,SSH2 Telnet Servers.
- The protocols TN5250E, SSL 2/3 and TLS 1 are also supported.
- All the necessary tools for fast and modern IBM Mainframe emulation.
- Run several sessions on the same client instance.
- Slide through the active sessions.
- z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 is fully tablet-ready. Its metro design and support for both touch and virtual keyboards provides a familiar experience to users of smart phones and tablets.
Touch and virtual keyboard enabled
- Seamlessly integrated with mobile touch keyboards.
- Additionaly, virtual keyboards could be launched when necessary.
- The new feature enables multi-protocol file transfer through the FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM transfers integrated in the same common interface.
- Enhanced FTP support for AS/400 IFS and not IFS modes.
- Queue management.
No client installations
- The user only opens a new browser window and starts using z/Scope Anywhere right way.
SSL/SSH encrypted communication
- Support for SSL 2.0 and 3.0 (Secure Socket Layer Technology), as well as TSL 1.0 (Transport Layer Security) security protocols.
- Secure your FTP sessions connecting via the SFTP protocol.
- 128-bit encryption allows users to securely access remote hosts over any network, and safely transfer files between systems.
- Support for SSH1 (Secure Shell), SSH2 security protocols.
Natively firewall friendly
- z/Scope Anywhere Server uses standard HTTPS protocol and ports already opened on any corporate firewall.
Admin Control Panel
- See at any time all users active connections and sessions
- Administrators can disconnect and delete active sessions.
- Allowed users can view real-time usage statistics, including connections per host, as well as a comprehensive log file of connection activity.
Having any questions? Take advantage of our unlimited Pre-Sales Support.
|Integrated Printer Emulation||coming soon|
|SSH 1/2 Support|
|Multilanguage Support||coming soon|
|Screen History||coming soon|
|Centralized User Profiles|
|Local User Profiles|
|Admin Control Panel|
z/Scope Anywhere is based on a 3-tier architecture composed by the Browser, the Server and the Host.
How it works
The remote user connects to the z/Scope Anywhere server using any HTML5 compliant browser. Once the connection is established the server will start interpreting commands to the specific host/protocol and sends back the results after converting the updated screens to native web structures.
Optimize your investment. Pay for what you need.
Which z/Scope edition is the most convenient for you?
(1) All z/Scope editions are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, as well as Windows 2003 Server, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. Old Windows versions like Windows 98/ME/2000 are also supported.
(2) z/Scope Anywhere is browser-based and as a result of that the application is plataform and OS independent. Any operational system or device that supports an HTML5 compliant browser will be able to run z/Scope Anywhere client.
(3) The FTP client function it's optional for the Classic edition. For a small additional amount you will get a full FTP Client seamlessly integrated into z/Scope's tabbed interface.
(4) Requires our free centralized configuration facility for large deployments: Remote Configuration Server, which can be customized according to groups' specific needs. Download it here.
(5) Contact us if you wish to enable SSL tunneling for your Telnet connections.
- OS independent
- HTML5-compliant Web Browser
- Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit / Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit / Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- IBM Mainframe
Use our public demo to take a first look at z/Scope Anywhere. You will be able to connect through the existing connections as well as modify their settings.
http://zanywhere.cybelesoft.com/ (user: demo / password: demo)
You can also create your own private environment on z/Scope Anywhere on-line, by logging in with your google account. This is a safe way to try the product on-line while entering private connections information.
http://zanywhere.cybelesoft.com/google (user/pass: your google account info)
- PC (Windows, Linux OS)
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Your device is not listed here? Contact us