TN BRIDGE Host Integration Pack is a set of development components for .NET, ActiveX and Delphi. It does not requires any kind of extra code in your host. Forget about complex communication protocols nor low level API’s and measure projects development-time in days, not months.
TN BRIDGE is a self-contained development library with no external dependencies. No terminal emulator package is required either. Extending legacy applications is much more efficient than starting all over again.
Simplify, automate and reduce costs
Open up your legacy application automating business process, reducing human intervention, and minimizing the transaction times and costs involved. As it does not require any extra code in your host, allows the reuse of the already tested and developed host applications.
- TN3270E and TN5250E components
- Display emulation component
- TN3287 and TN3812 Printer emulation components
- LPD with SCS component
- Synchronous and asynchronous programming models
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Embarcadero’s Delphi
- Research, tracking and testing environment
- Reduces your learning curve, development and testing times
- Ensures the reliability of your applications
Extended IBM OHIO
Open Host Interface Objects implementation. By using this standard API in TN BRIDGE Host Integration Pack as opposed to one that is proprietary, we enable corporations to protect their investment.