In this guide, we will explain step by step how to install Thinfinity Remote Desktop Essentials.
- First off, open the installation setup for Thinfinity Remote Desktop where you’ll see the following screen, click on Next.
- Make sure “I accept the terms in the license agreement” is checked, then hit Next.
- In this screen leave “All components” selected and press ‘Next’. This installs both the Gateway and Broker components on the same server. For more information regarding Load Balancing you can visit this link. Bear in mind that Load Balancing is an ‘Enterprise’ feature.
- In here, you can choose a different folder for Thinfinity by pressing “Change”, otherwise you can hit “Next” directly.
- Click “Install”.
- Click on ‘Install’ once you are ready to continue with the installation.
- After opening the Remote Desktop Essentials Manager for the first time you’ll be prompted to register your trial license. To this end, check “Activate a Serial Number online” and hit Next.
- Now you can fill out the form with the email and serial number provided via email to register your license, click Next afterwards.
- Hit Finish and the registration will be complete.
If you open the Remote Desktop Essentials Manager and go to the License tab, you would see the license you introduced and all of its details.
If you need any assistance configuring Thinfinity Remote Desktop Essentials please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.