z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 delivers on its promise of highly flexible and highly secure terminal emulation with its browser-based client for tablets, phones, PCs, and MACs
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 25, 2012 Cybele Software, Inc. announces its production release of z/Scope Anywhere 7.0, the intelligent remote-computing solution for users of IBM mainframes, AS/400, and UNIX systems. z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 elevates cross-platform, remote computing by providing users of any current technology device, HTML5 browser, or operating system with a highly secure and highly flexible web terminal emulation solution.
z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 supports multiple protocols including TN3270E, TN5250E, VT100 to VT420, and SSH. In addition, z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 supports multiple sessions on the same client. To help users manage their sessions and connections, z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 includes both centralized and individual control panels for managing system settings such as SSL options, char tables, hotspots, and keypads. Users can view real-time usage statistics, including connections per host, as well as a comprehensive log file of connection activity.
The sleek metro design of the z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 interface provides a comfortable and intuitive computing experience for users of smartphones and tablets. Fully tablet-ready, z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 supports both touch and virtual keyboards. z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 also includes a new Screen Print feature which allows users to choose from four, ink-saving color palettes.
Visit our public demo for a quick trial! (user: demo / password: demo)
z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 Highlights
– Web Terminal Emulator
– Support for multiple protocols: TN3270E, TN5250E, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420, and SSH
– Support for running multiple sessions on the same client instance
– Touch and virtual keyboard enabled
– z/Scope Anywhere iOS app
– Secure; native-firewall friendly
– Centralized and per-user administration of connections
– Real-time usage statistics and comprehensive log file
– Multi-protocol file transfer capability. FTP, IND$FILE, KERMIT, X/Y/Z-MODEM.
– Screen print feature with four, ink-saving color palette options
– Designed around a new technology standard, guaranteeing simplified long-term maintenance.
z/Scope Anywhere 7.0 Requirements
– Client: Any HTML5 browser-based client
– Server: z/Scope Anywhere 7.0
– Host: IBM Mainframe, AS/400, or Unix