We’re pleased to announce WebFMX, the new Windows-to-web solution that enable applications built with Delphi FireMonkey framework, to be accessed from anywhere and any device.
FireMonkey is a modern framework that is fully oriented to produce cross-platform apps, using drawing techniques that are common to most of modern GPUenabled APIs on every major platform. Remoting Firemonkey HDbased apps to the HTML5 canvas is direct and natural, allowing to get a nearly local rendering performance.
Some of the WebFMX features are:
* Cross-Browser, Cross-Device and Cross-Platform client
* Remote PDF printing
* Open File redirection to allow upload files from the client machine
* Download file method
* RemoteInfo object, with information about the browser
* Application timeout management, to allow regain control of an application when the connection was lost.
* MessageDialog and InputQuery implementation.
* Font modes: WebFont and Bitmap font.
* Events to control resizing, termination and web fonts.
CEO/CTO at Cybele Software, Inc.
WebFMX v1.0 has been upgraded to Thinfinity® VirtualUI™.
Read more about the upgrade notice: WebFMX now becomes Thinfinity VirtualUI.
Read more about Thinfinity® VirtualUI™: by clicking here
Contact us to upgrade your old WebFMX license: firstname.lastname@example.org